WINNER Large Hanging Toiletry Bag – Premium Travel Essentials Organizer for Men & Women with Durable Hook & Waterproof, Perfect for Accessories, Cosmetics, Personal Items, Shampoo, Body Wash
- Large Capacity: When it comes to choosing a toiletry bag, size really matter! This bag is spacious, compact, and large enough to contain all your accessories and essentials from cosmetics and razors to shaving cream, toothbrush / paste, soaps, shampoos, jewelry and so much more!
- Multiple Compartments: There is a main compartment to perfectly store your shampoo, conditioner, lotions, sunscreen, masks, perfumes or any other accessories you need. Multiple interior mesh pockets have added extra space to store your cosmetics like foundation and moisturizer. Outer pocket provides you an easy accessibility to your stuff when helping you separate them
- Brilliant Waterproof Ability: The waterproof coating on its surface can prevent the most of splatters, which is able to handle your daily demands.
- Exquisite Workmanship: Though it is cheap, it has a delicate workmanship. All of the premium polyester, neat stitches, and the metal zippers reveal its refined build quality.
- Multifunction: The built-in hook allows easier hanging and accessibility on the bathroom door, shower rod or towel rack. The durable handle and detachable shoulder straps are convenient to carry or hung up.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||WINNER Large Hanging Toiletry Bag|
|Color||Indian Red / Ash Grey|
|Weight||250 g / 8.8 oz|
|Exterior Dimension||24 × 21 × 11 cm / 9.4 × 8.2 × 4.3 in|
A Measuring in 24 × 21 × 11 cm (9.4 × 8.2 × 4.3 in), it is able to contain a shampoo of 400ml, which may meet the needs of most travels.
Q When this is hanging, is the front flimsy if I put larger items in it (such as shampoo)? answer nowA No. The opening is quite sturdy and so is the bottom. But the front is lower so you’d better take that into account.
A I think eight internal compartments are enough for you to separate your toiletries. You can store the smaller items such as sun screen and foundation in the internal compartments to keep your toiletry bag organized. If that is not enough, you also can put something grab-and-go in the outer pockets.
A When the main compartment is opened, it will tip backward. But it can stand on its own with bottles inside.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions