VENTION 9-in-1 Premium USB C Hub – USB 3.1/3.2 Type C Adapter/Dongle/Dock with 3 USB 3.0 Ports, 4K HDMI, 1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet, SD & Micro SD Card Reader, 60W PD Pass-Through Charging Port, and 3.5mm Audio Mic Port, for MacBook Pro/Air/12”, Pixel 3, Dell XPS, iPad Pro, Surface Go/Book, and More (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible)
- 9-In-1 USB-C Hub: It has the best port configurations, with nine ports in total (three USB 3.0 USB-A ports, an HDMI 1.4 port, a 60W USB-C PD port, a UHS-I SD card reader, a USH-I microSD card slot, a Gigabit Ethernet port with an LED indicator, and an audio jack. It can handle various kinds of devices simultaneously.
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports: The three USB-A ports all support data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps, and can deliver 5W charging to your devices.
- High Speed 60W Power Delivery: It supports 60W pass-through charging, enough to fast charge most USB-C devices.
- Integrated Ethernet Port: Allow USB-C laptops without Ethernet ports to benefit from a more stable, wired Internet connection up to 1000 Mbps. The LED indicator directly verifies the network connection status.
- 4K Video Output: Compatible with most display devices on the market, including 4K (@30Hz), 2K (@60Hz), 1080P (@60Hz), 1080P (@30Hz), and lower refresh rate compatible TV, monitor, and projector.
- Universal SD Card Slots: The SD and microSD card readers both support UHS-I (SD 3.0), satisfying the fast transfer needs of most SD cards.
- Solid Aluminium Alloy: Combined with aluminum alloy material plus anodic oxidation process, it can dissipate heat efficiently, and better resists abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Size||5.1 x 1.7 x 0.6 in / 13 x 4.3 x 1.5 cm|
|Weight||86.3g / 3.0oz|
|Captive Cable||4.8in / 12.3cm|
|USB-A||USB 3.0 (5Gbps) x 3|
|USB-A Charging Capability||All three provides up to 5W fast-charging power|
|Display||4K HDMI (30Hz) x 1
(Downward compatible to 2K / 1080p / 720p / 480p / 360p)
|Memory Card Slot||SD card reader (UHS-I / SD 3.0) x 1
microSD card reader (UHS-I / SD 3.0) x 1
|Ethernet||RJ45 1000M Ethernet port x 1|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack x 1|
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Pass-Through Charging||Power Delivery 2.0 / 3.0 (Up to 60W)
(Via USB Type-C Pass-Through Charging)
|Devices that have Type-C or
Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12″ (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13” / 15” (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later) and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.
A Yes, it can. Its USB-C port is compatible with most laptops' and smartphones' USB-C port on the market. Also, it has an SD card reader and a USB 3.0 microSD card reader that both support UHS-I. It still offers three USB-A 3.0 ports. You can use it to transfer data between your phone and storage card or flash drive. Also, you can use it to connect your laptop and smartphone. Except for data transfer, its USB-C port can be used for phone charging. Through our tests, it can charge a Samsung S10+ at up to 15W of PD charging speed.
A Yes. Its USB 3.0 port supports data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps.
Q How fast are the read and write speeds of its USB 3.0 SD card reader and the USB 3.0 microSD card... answer nowA The USB 3.0 SD card reader and the USB 3.0 microSD card reader both support UHS-I (SD 3.0) speeds, so they satisfy the fast transfer needs of most SD cards.
A Yes, if it has a USB-A or USB-C plug.
Q Is it suitable for long-term daily use? I often attach my display, keyboard, and mouse to my laptop. answer nowA Definitely yes. That’s what it does.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions