UGREEN USB C to USB 3.0 Mini Adapter – USB 3.1/3.2 Type C to USB-A Female Converter/Dongle with OTG Technology, for MacBook Pro/Air/12”, Pixel 3, Dell XPS, Samsung S10, Surface Go/Book, iPad Pro and More (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible)
- Mini Size: Just in a thumb size, it’s super space-saving. You’ll nearly forget it in your pocket.
- High Speed Data Transfer: It supports USB 3.0 (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen1) data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps — ten times faster than USB 2.0. To transfer a 5G file just needs 10 seconds.
- Smooth & Stable Transfer: It is equipped with a 10nf capacitor and 5.1k pull-down resistor to ensure fast and stable signal transfer.
- Tight Connection: Its interface features a tight fit, and it won’t lose connectivity when in use.
- Sturdy Material: The nickel plating interface effectively prevents rust, and the ABS case resists physical impacts, making this hub fairly solid and durable.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Size||1.5 x 0.6 x 0.3 in / 3.7 x 1.6 x 0.8 cm|
|Weight||5.5g / 0.2oz|
|USB-A||USB 3.0 (5Gbps)|
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Devices that have Type-C or
Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12″ (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13” / 15” (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later) and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
A Yes, if it has a USB-A or USB-C plug.
Q Is it suitable for long-term daily use? I often attach my keyboard and mouse to my laptop. answer nowA Definitely yes. It fits all USB-A peripherals.
A Don’t fret. Its case employs ABS material which can resist physical impacts, making it fairly solid and durable.
A No. Its interface features a tight fit, and it won’t lose connectivity when in use.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions