Travel Bread Inflatable Travel Pillow – Roll-Up Neck Pillow with Ergonomic and Adjustable for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, and Camping
- Full Lateral Support: The only product that provides full lateral support for the upper body, and promotes proper head and neck and cervical alignment, making it easier to relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep longer.
- Multi-Use: Even without a seat back, inflatable Travel Bread’ s versatile design provides excellent support – simply sling the tether cord over your head and shoulder. And it also can attach to the ‘wings’ of an airline seat, headrest of a car.
- Easy To Inflate and Deflate: You can easily inflate this travel pillow with a few breaths of air (3-4 easy puffs), and release the air by pressing one button. It is very easy and everyone can make it.
- Lightweight and Portable: The pillow only 4.1oz (118.5g), after deflation and being folded. It’s only 7.8 x 3.9 inch（20 x 10cm）in size. Portable to make it a “must have” for airplanes, cars, buses, trains, office napping, or camping.
- Convenient Adjustment: It features easy adjustment and you can fast control the string length by its spring-loaded clip. So, you can adjust it to a proper position to sleep every time you use it.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Travel Bread Inflatable Travel Pillow|
|Foldable / Rolled-Up||Yes|
||Inflated Size：35 x 7.8 inch (90 x 20 cm)|
|Packed Size: 7.8 x 3.9 inch (20 x 10 cm)|
|Weight||118.5 g (4.1 oz)|
Q What are the advantages/disadvantages of the Travel Bread as compared to a more traditional neck ... answer nowA In the past when I used the U-shaped pillows, my neck would fall forward once I fell asleep, and I ended up doing the head bob thing and got no rest. I had a long flight to China and wanted something to be comfortable for a full night’s sleep. I researched on line and took a gamble on the travel rest pillow and was glad I did. When I landed back at Dubai we sat on the tarmac for 2 hours due to a lightning storm, that pillow was a lifesaver.
Q Will this work on a bus without separate seats? Like a school bus where its one long seat. answer nowA That's a great question. I've always used mine in airplane seats, however there have been times when I couldn't secure a window seat & it worked for me in an aisle seat where there was no additional support (as with a window seat). Hope this helps.
Q Looks like someone's arm holding you while you sleep. Does it make you miss your ex any less? answer nowA I wish I could say it's THAT comforting, but alas... it's a little more utilitarian than that.
Q How fast and easy does it inflate? Does it take a lot of "puffs" or a strong breath to fill up? answer nowA I have not found it difficult to inflate. In fact, I feel it is quite easy to do. It took me three big breaths and less than 15 seconds to inflate.
A There is an adjustable strap/cord that you use to make it fit. I found it worked well. I can also adjust it and my neck kept it in place.
A It really depends on the size of your chest. I'm a rather large chested man. I work out and have a bigger chest than most males. The pillow has some give but I don't know the limits of the give.
A Hi, I just measured and mine rolled up is 7.8 x 3.9 inch (about the size of a paper towel roll). I just returned from vacation today (and a 10-hour flight) and loved this pillow. I didn't have a lot of space in my carry-on bag so I snapped it to the outside handle instead of taking up space in the bag.
Q Would it be good for an elderly person with neck pain sitting in a chair for several hours at a t... answer nowA Depending on their ability to figure out how to loop it over their body and to be able to inflate and deflate the pillow, I think it would be comfortable. I would consider checking with that person's doctor to see if they would approve of it as neck pain can be tricky. Good luck!
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions