TAFIQ USB C to USB A 2.0 Nylon Braided 3A Charging Cable (0.8ft/3.3ft/6.6ft) – Type C Sync & Fast Charging Cable for Smartphones, Nintendo Switch, MacBook and more
- FastCharging & Supreme Compatibility: It supports 3A charging and is compatible with multiple fast charging protocols, like QC3.0, FCP. It’s able to quickly charge USB-C mobile devices, including USB-C smartphones (Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 6, etc.), power banks, Bluetooth earphones, tablets, Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Speedy Data Transfer: It supports USB 2.0 data-transfer speed of 480Mbps, which is sufficient to meet most smartphones’ data-transfer needs.
- Ultimate Durability: The cable jacket employs heavy-duty nylon material which is eco-friendly, hard-wearing and flexible. Premium aluminum alloy material on the connector makes it sturdier and more durable.
- Reversible USB-C Connector: It keeps in step with the latest trend of USB interface, utilizing reversible connector. This user-friendly design lets you bit farewell to the frustration of inserting failure.
- Safe & Reliable: Employing 56KΩ pull-up resistor ensures excellent safety and reliability.
7.99 AED – 9.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||TAFIQ USB C to USB A 2.0 Nylon Braided 3A Charging Cable|
|Data Transfer Speed||USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)|
|Cable Length||0.25m (0.8ft) / 1m (3.3ft) / 2m (6.6ft)|
|Cable Diameter||3.4mm (0.13in) / 3.4mm (0.13in) / 3.4mm (0.13in)|
|Cable Housing Material||Nylon|
|All USB mobile devices||Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 6, Nintendo Switch, etc. (with limited speed)|
|The latest laptops that have Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port||Macbook 12″ (2015 and later), Macbook Pro 13″ / 15″ (2016 and later), Microsoft, Lumia 950 / 950XL, Chromebook (2016 and later), Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360 and more USB-C laptops (with limited speed).|
|All USB-C power banks||Anker PowerCore Speed 20000, Anker PowerCore+ 26800, RAVPower Xtreme 26800 PD Power Bank, ROMOSS Sense4+, ROMOSS Sense6+, QUANHAN 10000mAh PD + QC 3.0 Power Bank, etc. (with limited speed)|
A Yes, but it would be limited by Apple’s charging protocol. That means if you use this cable to charge your MacBook Pro 15”, MacBook Pro 13” (2016 and later), you would only get 12W charging. no matter how fast the charger you use. So if you do want to fast charge your laptops, we suggest you to use a USB-C to USB-C cable that supports 3A or 5A in conjunction with a at least 30W (29W) PD charger or PD power bank. You can check our guide PD charger and PD power banks.
A It’s available in three lengths - 0.25m (0.8ft), 1m (3.3ft) and 2m (6.6ft). The 1m (3.3ft) version can fit well indoors or on the go. The 0.25m (0.8ft) version is appropriate for power banks to charge your phones. The 2m (6.6ft) length is a better choice for indoor using, especially when the nearest outlet is out of reach. Choose your optimal one as needed.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions