Sunny Wind 7-Inch High-Velocity USB Desk Fan – Minimalist Table Fan with Strong Wind, Rechargeable Battery, Adjustable Tilt, and Speed Control, Ideal For Home, Office, Dorm, & More
- Super Powerful Airflow: Offering 3 speed settings for adjustment. On its highest setting, it provides stronger airflow than most USB desk fans on the market. It can quickly cool you down even if the air conditioner is not available in your office.
- Minimum Decibel: On its three settings, the noise level maintains between 46.8dB and 53dB, which won’t bother you.
- Inbuilt Battery: Besides powered by AC power, the built-in 2000mAh Li-ion battery keeps the fan running even if you can’t find a power outlet. It can last up to 5 hours and 23 minutes.
- Detachable Grill: The front grill is detachable, making it easy to clean the fan blades.
- Reliable and Safe: It adopts overheat-resistant brushless DC motor for stable running and energy saving, ensuring safety and durability.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Sunny Wind 7-Inch High-Velocity USB Desk Fan|
|Color||Blue / White|
|Size||179 x 140 x 220mm / 7 x 5.5 x 8.7in|
|Weight||407.4g / 14.4oz|
Input & Output
|Adjustable Angle||90° vertical oscillation|
A Its airflow is the strongest among all the products we tested. It offers three speed settings. At speed 1, it expels a gentle breeze, which is perfect for auxiliary usage when the air conditioning in your office is not chill enough. At speed 2, its airflow is obviously increased, which can bring you revitalizing relief from work anxiety. Speed 3 is the strongest, which is the most powerful USB desk fan you’ve ever seen. It can keep the sweat at bay when you come back to work after doing outdoor activities.
A Though it’s powerful, it still maintains quiet when running. At speed 1, the noise is 49.2dB, which is even lower than the ambient noise in a quiet office. You can barely hear it. At speed 2, the noise rates at 50.6dB, which can be easily covered by the sound of keyboard tapping. At speed 3, the noise doesn’t increase too much, only 53.3dB. It won’t bother the nearby people.
A It includes a built-in 2000mAh Li-ion battery, so you don’t need to buy batteries separately. You can also run the fan by connecting it to your laptop, power bank, or USB charger via the included Micro-USB cable.
A With the 2000mAh battery, it can last 5 hours and 23 minutes at speed 1. At speed 2, it can continuously work for xx hours and xx minutes, and xx hours and xx minutes at speed 3. Though the battery life is not that long, having a built-in battery is basically a bonus. So, most of the time, we advise you to use it with a charger. In this way, you don’t need to worry that it would stop due to the battery running out.
A It measures only 179 x 140 x 220 mm (7 x 5.5 x 8.7 in.) and weighs 407.4g (14.4oz). For a USB desk fan that offers such strong airflow, it’s fair to say that it isn’t bulky. And its footprint is relatively compact and won’t dominate your desktop.
A It has a built-in 2000mAh battery. Theoretically, you can use it in anywhere you want. But we do not suggest you to do so, since it is not that portable. If you want a portable fan that comes in handy to use outdoors, you can click here to have a look.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions