SOPI Ventilated Aluminum Laptop Stand – Holder with Ergonomic Height & Angle for Comfort & Heat Dissipation
- Ergonomic Design: Lift your laptop screen 5.9 in (15cm) higher to your eye level, reliving your neck and back strain. The 15-degree tilt angle of the platform helps you type easily without using an external keyboard.
- Minimalist Design: The minimalist and beautiful design blends with the MacBook at a glance. It not only looks great from various angles but also provides the best functionality to meet users’ needs.
- Premium Metal Material: Made of solid 5-series aluminum alloy, cool down your laptop effectively and keep you from radiation. The anti-skid silicone pads around the stand ensure the stability of the bracket and provide the maximum protection of the computer from scratches.
- Universal Compatibility: Fit laptops smaller than 17 inches, compatible with most laptops on the market such as MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Surface, HP, etc.
- Cable Management: Cable organizer keeps your keyboard and mouse cables neatly stowed.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||SOPI Ventilated Aluminum Laptop Stand|
|Dimension||250 × 190 × 150 mm / 9.8 × 7.5 × 5.9 in|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Compatibility||Fits most 11″ to 17″ laptops|
A No, but it will cause you wrist strain because of its certain height. We suggest you use an external keyboard and mouse. You can put your external keyboard in the empty area in the middle of it.
A No. It is designed to be placed on a hard surface. A bed alone will not provide an adequate surface to achieve this.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions