seenDa Aluminum Adjustable Height Laptop Stand – Holder with Height & Angle Adjustment for Comfort, Heavy Load & Heat Dissipation (IPS-AC14)
- Solid Aluminum: Made of solid and durable aluminum alloy. Dual-arm design supports up to 211.6 oz (6kg) weight on top and provides more stable support. Aluminum alloy is helpful to keep you from radiation and cool down your laptop.
- Full Compatibility: Fits laptop from 10 in to 17 in, including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, HP, Dell, Surface Book, Chromebook, etc.
- Ergonomic Design: The height adjustable and tiltable function can raise laptop screen height from 3.15 in to 11.8 in at maximum, providing the perfect eye-level viewing angle.
- Scratch Resistant: Silicone pads incorporated to protect laptop from any potential scratches, as well as preventing your laptop from sliding off at certain angle.
- Foldable And Portable: This laptop riser stand can be folded into compact size (10.2 x 9.8 x 2.3 in) when not in use, it saves up your space. Note: Please be caution when adjust the height, it can be a bit tough in the beginning.
- Hollow Design: The laptop stand’s hollow design with an airflow to provide overheating protection, there is no worrying about the high heat to damage your computer during working.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||seenDa Aluminum Adjustable Height Laptop Stand|
|Dimension||260 × 240 × 230 mm / 10.2 × 9.4 × 9.2 in (Max.)|
|260 × 240 × 60 mm / 10.2 × 9.4 × 2.4 in (Min.)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||6kg|
|Compatibility||Fits most 11″ to 17″ laptops|
A The height is adjustable. It raises your laptop screen from 3.15 in to 11.8 in. You could use it as a standing desk if it’s sitting on a coffee table or on your regular desk.
A It is made of aluminum alloy, stable enough to support your laptop without shaking or wobbling at all.
A Yes, the joints will be easier to adjust after a long period of use. Yet it can still hold your laptop stably.
A No. It is designed to be placed on a hard surface. A bed alone will not provide an adequate surface to achieve this.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions