REMAX 5-Inch Clip-On USB Desk Fan – Convertible Table Fan with Fully Adjustable Head, Rechargeable Battery, Strong Wind, and Speed Control, Ideal For Home, Office, Dorm, Baby Stroller & More
- Multiple Placement: Versatile clip-on design. It not only can clip on the edge of a desk, shelf, bedstead or a baby stroller, but also can stand stably on a desk.
- Ultra Powerful Airflow: Allow for infinite adjustment via the speed control knob. On its highest setting, it even provides stronger airflow than other large-sized USB desk fans, so it can quickly cool you down no matter indoors or outdoors.
- Minimum Decibel: The noise level maintains between 43dB and 52dB, which won’t bother you.
- Super Long Battery Life: The built-in 3600mAh Li-ion battery keeps the fan running even if you can’t find a power outlet. It can last up to 25 hours and 38 minutes.
- Reliable Quality: It adopts high-quality pure-copper brushless DC motor for stable running and energy saving, ensuring safety and durability.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||REMAX 5-Inch Clip-On USB Desk Fan|
|Color||Pink / Blue / Green|
|Size||140 x 210 x 109mm / 5.5 x 8.3 x 4.3in|
|Weight||347.2g / 12.2oz|
Input & Output
|Speed Settings||Control dial|
|Adjustable Angle||360° horizontal oscillation
360° vertical oscillation
|Bonus Features||USB-A Output (To charge your phone)|
A It features a knob mounted on the clip, allowing you to randomly adjust the wind speed and keep you cool in different scenarios. Its airflow is quite weak on its lowest setting. But when you switch the knob, its airflow will gradually increase. On the highest setting, the airflow is fairly strong, which is even stronger than other large-sized USB desk fans.
A The decibel on the lowest setting is 43.5dB, which is barely audible in an office. On its highest setting, the decibel is 52.4dB, which is similar to a low hum from a running fan of a laptop. It won’t bother you or your colleagues around you.
A It comes with a built-in 3600mAh Li-ion battery, so you don’t need to buy batteries separately. You can also run the fan by connecting it to your laptop, power bank, or USB charger via the included Micro-USB cable.
A With the 3600mAh battery, it can last 25 hours and 38 minutes on its lowest setting, which is enough for two- or three-day usage. On its highest setting, it can continuously work for 2 hours and 33 minutes. Though it drops down a bit, it still enough to use when you can’t find an outlet in a pinch.
A Is the clamp strong enough? If I clip it on the edge of my desk, will it fall down?
A Sure. It can clip on the edge of a desk, shelf or bedstead. Meanwhile, its base doubles as a stand that can sit on a desk. As its battery is installed in the bottom of the clip, it will be more stable than the regular clip-on USB desk fans when standing on a table.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions