QUANHAN 10000mAh 30W USB C Power Delivery (PD) + Quick Charge 3.0 Slim Power Bank – Type C Portable Charger with 3 Port Output & Dual Input for Smartphones, for Tablets & Laptops (Q1012PD)
- High-Speed USB-C: The USB-C port supports 30W USB Power Delivery. It can fast charge your iPhone XS / XS Max up to 50% in 30 minutes. It can also fast charge Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Xiaomi MI 9 / Mix 3, iPad Pro and Nintendo Switch. It can even provide juice for your laptop.
- Compatible With Multi Fast-Charge Technologies: The USB-C port is compatible with most fast charging protocols in the market, including PD, Quick Charge 3.0, HUAWEI FCP and Apple 2.4A fast charge. Two USB-A ports, one of them supports QC 3.0, FCP and Apple 2.4A fast charging. The other one can support Apple 2.4A fast charging.
- Dual High-Speed Input: The USB-C port supports 30W PD input. It takes 1.5 hours to get full power. And the Micro-USB input port also supports QC 3.0. You can fully recharge the power bank in 4 hours.
- High Capacity: The massive 10000mAh capacity meets the daily charging demand. It can charge your iPhone XS up to 2.4 times, a Galaxy S10 up to 2 times or the iPad Pro for 1 time.
- Ultra Compact: It has the same slim size as iPhone 8, it can be easily put it in the bag without taking up too much space, easy to carry.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||QUANHAN 10000mAh 30W USB-C PD + QC 3.0 Slim Power Bank|
|Size||142 x 69 x 13 mm / 5.5 x 2.7 x 0.5 in|
|Weight||225g / 7.9 oz|
|Charging Ports||1 x USB-C (PD3.0+QC3.0)
1 x USB-A (QC3.0)
1 x USB-A
1 x Micro-USB (QC3.0)
|Fast Charging Technology||USB Power Delivery
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
|Output||USB-C Port: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A / 15V⎓2A / 20V⎓1A (USB Power Delivery)
(Compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 and Apple 2.4A Fast Charging)
|QC 3.0 Port: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A (Quick Charge 3.0)
(Compatible with Apple 2.4A Fast Charging)
|USB-A Port: 5V⎓2.4A (Compatible with Apple 2.4A Fast Charging)|
|Input||USB-C: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A / 15V⎓2A / 20V⎓1A (USB Power Delivery)|
|Micro USB : 5V⎓2A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A (Quick Charge 3.0)|
|Recharging Time||1.5 Hours (via 30W Power Delivery Charger)
4 Hours (via QC 3.0 Charger)
5 Hours 40 Minutes (via 5V⎓2A Charger)
A It can charge 2.4 times for iPhone XS and 2 times for iPhone XS Max.
A It can charge 2 times for Samsung GALAXY S10.
Q What devices are compatible with it? Can I use it to charge my Bluetooth headphone and Kindle? answer nowA Yes. It is compatible with all USB charging mobile devices, such as smartphone, Nintendo Switch, Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speaker, Kindle and Apple Watch, etc.
A The USB-C port supports five power levels, including 5V=2A, 9V=2A, 12V=1.5A, 15V=2A, 20V=1A. We used it to charge a MacBook Pro 15” and an iPhone X, the charging speed could reach 29.64W and 15.57W. It showed it could not only reach the maximum output it supports, but it could also charge the iPhone X at the fastest speed.
A One of the USB-A ports supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge and Apple 2.4A fast charge. We used it to charge the QC 3.0 input compatible Anker PowerCore II 10,000 power bank and the iPad mini 4, we got the results of 15.49W and 2.4A. In our testing, the other USB-A port got the result of 2.35A to an iPad mini 4.
A Yes, it is, but it will not charge it any faster.
A Yes. We also used it to charge a MacBook Pro 15”, and the charging speed could reach 30W. Although it was not at the full speed, if you’re not dealing with the intense photo-editing or graphic design work with applications that require more power, 30W output is enough to keep your laptop working normally, but the battery will drain quite fast.
A No, it will only supply the maximum output current that is necessary to charge your device.
A The more expensive one has "PD", which is "Power Delivery". Power Delivery is a very specific feature that applies to computers and smartphones, which have a "USB-C with Power Delivery" port. This is different from a standard "USB-C" port. Only a very few newer.
A USB-Power Delivery (USB PD) is one of the mainstream fast charging protocols. It can deliver up to 100 watts of power and can freely change the direction of power delivery. USB PD delivers higher voltages to charge your device faster. Typically, it has five voltage levels, including 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V, to deliver the optimum voltage to your device. For USB PD's charging speed, your device needs to support USB PD fast charging protocol. USB PD compatible devices include iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 /8 Plus, Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Samsung S9, Xiaomi MI 9 / Mix 3, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, MacBook 12”, MacBook Air (2018), MacBook Pro 2016 and later.
A Yes, it has 4 lights (25% each).
A It is 5.3 x 2.8 x 0.5 in (135 x 71 x 14mm), weighs 6.1oz (190g). It is compact and small, putting it in your bag won’t take up too much space.
A I personally wouldn't leave any electronics in the car. Any extremely hot or cold temperature can be harmful to electronic devices. Also, the instruction manual says do not expose to extreme temperatures.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions