QinBen Misting Handheld Fan – USB Rechargeable Portable Fan with Cooling Humidifier, Water Spray, Foldable Design, for Travel, Outdoor, Office, Home and desktop
- Unique Misting Feature: It can spray ultra-fine mist. Blowing together with strong wind will give you an immediately cooling effect. Also functioning as a beauty humidifier to moisturize your face, it won’t ruin your makeup. Two misting modes (continuous and intermittent) for selection. When filled with water, the misting mode can last about 35 minutes.
- 3 Wind Speed Settings: Offering 3 speed settings (low, medium, high) for adjustment. Even not turning on the misting mode, it can still cool you down effectively.
- Long Battery Life: Built-in 1800mAh battery can last up to 5.5 hours, enough for your daylong using. When in low battery level, you can use your power bank to juice it any time.
- Foldable Handle: Its handle can be folded to help the fan work as a desk fan. It’s easy to tote around and perfect for outdoor using.
- Safe & Reliable: Overload protection circuit design keeps the voltage stable, prevents short circuit, overcharge, overheat, etc., and thus improves the fan’s working efficiency.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||QinBen Misting Handheld Fan|
|Color||White / Black|
|Size||106 x 240 x 40mm / 4.2 x 9.4 x 1.6in|
|Weight||203.8g / 7.2oz (net weight)|
|248.6g / 8.8oz (water included)|
Input & Output
A This fan’s airflow is the strongest among all misting handheld fans we tested. It offers three wind speed levels. At speed 1, it produces quiet and slight breeze, perfect for sleeping. At speed 2, it sends gentle gust, ideal for indoor using. At speed 3, it provides powerful wind for evaporating sweat quickly.
A It measures 448.1dB at speed 1, similar to the steady hum emitted from a running computer host. It’s quiet enough that won’t bother your resting. At speed 2, it rates at 63.4dB. The sound of typing on keyboard and talking will definitely cover it in the office. At speed 3, the noise level is at 67.1dB. Though a bit louder, it’s literally negligible when using outdoors.
A It has two misting modes: continuous and intermittent. When the tank is filled with water, it runs 20 minutes at the continuous misting mode until the water is used up. While at the intermittent misting mode, it can last about 35 minutes.
A It has a built-in 1800mAh lithium battery, so you don’t need to buy extra batteries. You can power it up by connecting the charging port on its handle to a charger or a power bank.
A With the 1800mAh battery, it can last 5.5 hours at speed 1, enough for daylong using. At speed2, it can last 2 hours and 23 minutes, and 1 hour and 32 minutes at speed 3. Well, it declines a bit, but you can still use your power bank to replenish juice for it.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions