OPPLE 17W LED Desk Lamp – Eye-Caring Table Lamp with Gradual Dimmable Brightness, Honeycomb Patented Design, 4 Color Modes, Touch Control & Night Light (HT-HY03T-102)
- Precise Light for Work: The OPPLE 17W Dimmable eye-care LED reading lamp offers a bright and uniform light that you can have a brightly lit workspace or office.
- Auxiliary Light Design: The auxiliary light is designed on the back of the lamp neck to lit up the surrounding environment. It’s unlike the traditional desk lamps which would cause eye fatigue, since your eyes need to adapt to the contrast between the illuminated area and the surrounding dark area. A separate button is included for it.
- Mood Lighting: Easily be switched from warm tones for casual reading to the cooler tones for concentration and work.
- Innovative Anti-glare Design: The unique honeycomb light panel refracts light repeatedly and filters several times to soften the light, effectively preventing glare whilst emitting bright enough light.
- High CRI: It has a relatively high CRI of 90, which means it can reproduce an object’s colors as similar as the daylight does.
- Multi-Angle Adjustments for Optimized Lighting: Rotate the lamp arm up to 135° for a more direct illumination.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||OPPLE 17W LED Desk Lamp|
|Height||44.5 cm / 17.5 in|
|Head Dimensions||46.2 cm / 18,1 in|
|Base Dimensions||13 / 5.1 in|
|Weight||1.65 kg / 3.64 pounds|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Color Temperature||3000 – 5000K|
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
A This lamp is dimmable and adjustable to what is easiest on your eyes. LED is not bad for your eyes, and in fact this lamp is one of the best I have found that doesn't create stress on your eyes.
Q Since this doesn't have a lamp shade, does the light shine from the sides into your viewing field... answer nowA I haven't experienced that at all. This lamp is excellent for my purposes as a bedside reading lamp. You can adjust the amount, angle, and color of the light very easily, and the design is extremely attractive. One of my favorite things in theory and application. Highly recommended.
A It provides you with three color temperature modes ranging from 3,000K to 5,700K. The lowest is a relaxing mode, which can emanate warm and soft light for your bedtime reading. In writing mode, it offers you a neutral color temperature to help you focus your attention and protect against eye fatigue after reading and writing for a long period of time. One more mode is focus mode, which has relatively a high color temperature (cool light). It helps you keep focusing on your task and better enhance your productivity. Additionally, this lamp has a computer mode, in which only the auxiliary light will turn on.
Q How much area does the light cover? For example, will it light up my desk and the book on my lap? answer nowA Well, it's tough to say how much area the light covers. But I can tell that it's able to illuminate a wider range of area and offer brighter light than any lamps I used before. It can light up my whole workplace. So don't fret. It gets you covered.
A No, it doesn't. That surprised me. It produces such a bright light while doesn’t create any obvious glare. I think that's probably beneficial from its unique honeycomb light panel, which makes it do a better job in preventing glare than its competitors. According to what its vendor claims, this design is able to refract light repeatedly and filter several times to soften the light.
Q I am looking for a piano lamp. I am told that soft yellow light is better for the health of eyes ... answer nowA Yes, the relax mode has a nice soft yellow light for your needs.
Q Does this lamp remember the last setting you were on when you turn it off and on again? answer nowA Yes. Every time I turn on the lamp, it’s the previous brightness setting, so you don’t need to reset its color temperature and brightness.
A It works only when you have it connected to a power outlet. It doesn't use any battery.
A I've had the lamp for a couple of months now and haven't noticed any noise or heat so far when it is on.
A I use it at its maximum brightness and there is no heat. This lamp is one of the best purchases I ever made. I have it shining over my computer. It is attractive and has a small footprint. Don't pass up this opportunity to buy this desk lamp. Buy it. You too will be pleased!
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions