OKZU 10000mAh USB C Power Delivery (PD) + Quick Charge 3.0 Slim Power Bank – Type C Portable Charger with 3 Port Output & Dual Input for Smartphones & Tablets (C1002Y)
- High-Speed USB-C Port: PD technology provides fast charging for any USB-C devices. The maximum output of 18W can fast charge your iPhone XS / XS Max up to 50% in 30 minutes. It can also fast charge Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Xiaomi MI 9 / Mix 3, iPad Pro, MacBook Air (2018) and Nintendo Switch.
- Compatible With Multi Fast-Charge Technologies: The USB-C port is compatible with all fast charging protocols in the market, including Power Delivery, Quick Charge 3.0, HUAWEI FCP, and Apple 2.4A fast charge. Two USB-A ports both support QC 3.0, FCP, and Apple 2.4A fast charging.
- Multi-Port Simultaneous Output: The USB-C port and the two USB-A ports charge your multi devices simultaneously, reaching the maximum output of 18W.
- High Capacity: The massive 10000mAh capacity meets the daily charging demand. It can charge your iPhone XS up to 2.4 times, a Galaxy S9 up to 2.1 times or the iPad mini 4 for 1.3 times.
- High-Speed Input: The USB-C port supports PD and QC 3.0 fast charge at the same time, and the Micro-USB input port also supports QC 3.0. You can fully recharge the power bank in 4 hours.
- Ultra Compact: It is smaller than iPhone XS, so it can be easily put it in the bag without taking up too much space, easy to carry.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||OKZU 10000mAh USB-C PD + QC 3.0 Slim Power Bank|
|Size||135 x 71 x 14 mm / 5.3 x 2.8 x 0.5 in|
|Weight||225 g / 7.2 oz|
|Charging Ports||1 x USB-C (PD3.0+QC3.0)
2 x USB-A (QC3.0)
1 x Micro-USB (QC3.0)
|Fast Charging Technology||USB Power Delivery
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
|Output||USB-C Port: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A (USB Power Delivery Max 18W) (Compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 and Apple 2.4A Fast Charging)|
|USB-A Port: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A (Quick Charge 3.0)
(Compatible with Apple 2.4A Fast Charging)
|Input||USB-C : 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A (USB Power Delivery)|
|Micro USB : 5V⎓2A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A (Quick Charge 3.0)|
|Recharging Time|| 4 Hours (via 18W Power Delivery Charger or QC 3.0 Charger)
5 Hours 40 Minutes (via 5V⎓2A Charger)
A It can charge 2.4 times for iPhone XS and 2 times for iPhone XS Max.
A It can charge 2 times for Samsung GALAXY S10.
Q What devices are compatible with it? Can I use it to charge my Bluetooth headphone and Kindle? answer nowA Yes. It is compatible with all USB charging mobile devices, such as smartphone, Nintendo Switch, Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speaker, Kindle and Apple Watch, etc.
A The USB-C port supports three power levels, including 5V=2A, 9V=2A, 12V=1.5A. We used it to charge a MacBook Pro 15” and an iPhone X, the charging speed could reach 17.99W and 15.57W. It showed it could not only reach the maximum output it supports, but it could also charge the iPhone X at the fastest speed.
A Its two USB-A ports both support Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge, HUAWEI FCP, and Apple 2.4A fast charge. We used them to charge the QC 3.0 input compatible Anker PowerCore II 10,000 power bank and the iPad mini 4, we got the results of 16.75W and 2.36A.
A Yes, it is, but it will not charge it any faster.
A Yes, it can also charge the MacBook Air (2018), but the maximum output power of the PD port is 18W, so it charges the laptop kind of slow. If you often need to charge your laptop, we recommend that you use a 20,000mAh (or above) PD power bank with the output power of at least 30W.
A No, it will only supply the maximum output current that is necessary to charge your device.
A The more expensive one has "PD", which is "Power Delivery". Power Delivery is a very specific feature that applies to computers and smartphones, which have a "USB-C with Power Delivery" port. This is different from a standard "USB-C" port.
A USB-Power Delivery (USB PD) is one of the mainstream fast charging protocols. It can deliver up to 100 watts of power and can freely change the direction of power delivery. USB PD delivers higher voltages to charge your device faster. Typically, it has five voltage levels, including 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V, to deliver the optimum voltage to your device. For USB PD's charging speed, your device needs to support USB PD fast charging protocol. USB PD compatible devices include iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 /8 Plus, Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Samsung S9, Xiaomi MI 9 / Mix 3, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, MacBook 12”, MacBook Air (2018), MacBook Pro 2016 and later.
A Yes, it has 4 lights (25% each).
A It is 5.3 x 2.8 x 0.5 in (135 x 71 x 14mm), weighs 6.1oz (190g). It is compact and small, putting it in your bag won’t take up too much space.
A I personally wouldn't leave any electronics in the car. Any extremely hot or cold temperature can be harmful to electronic devices. Also, the instruction manual says do not expose to extreme temperatures.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions