NEXSTAND Foldable & Portable Laptop Stand – Holder with Height & Angle Adjustment for Comfort
- Foldable Design: Folded size of 13.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 in (35.4 x 4 x 4 cm) is easy for you to put in your bag without taking up too much space, 8.4oz (240g) of weight doesn’t weigh you down. It also comes with a nylon pouch, suitable for taking it out.
- Multi-Angle Adjustment For Ergonomic: Adjustable laptop stand offering from 5.5 in to 12.6 in of lift, with height adjustment letting you raise screen height to eye level for comfort and protection from injury. Helps improve posture over long hours of working at your computer.
- Durable And Stable: Made of industrial-grade reinforced nylon and premium metal fittings to hold up to 20 pounds, two to six times the average weight of a laptop. It won’t shake at all when you’re typing on it.
- Effective Ventilation: With minimal contact on your laptop, it ensures sufficient airflow and heat reduction. No more extra heat stays on the back of your laptop, protects your laptop hardware.
- Great Compatibility: Fits laptops of almost any size. As long as the width of your laptop is over 10.82 in (27.5cm) and the thickness of the keyboard area is within 0.78 in (2cm), you can use it.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||NEXSTAND Foldable & Portable Laptop Stand|
|Dimension||354 × 40 × 40 mm / 13.9 ×1.6 × 1.6 in (Folded)|
|300 × 278 ×160 mm / 11.8 × 10.9 × 6.3 in (Max.)|
|265 × 250 × 259 mm / 10.4 × 9.8 × 10.2 in (Min.)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||10kg|
|Compatibility||Fits most 11″ to 17″ laptops|
A It has eight height adjustment for options, raising your laptop screen between 7.6 in (19.4cm) and 10.1 in (25.9cm). You can find yourself the most comfortable working posture by adjusting it.
A It is made of reinforced nylon which is lightweight and high strength. It won’t wobble or shake when typing on it.
A No, you can still use your keyboard even at the lowest height. If you adjust it to a high level, you’d better use an external keyboard and mouse because the-long-period use at high level will easily cause you wrist strain.
A No. It is designed to be placed on a hard surface. A bed alone will not provide an adequate surface to achieve this.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions