MOFAN 2500mAh Battery Handheld Fan – USB Rechargeable Portable Fan with Charging Dock, Long Working Time, Strong Wind, for Travel, Outdoor, Office and Home
- Powerful Wind: Offering 3 speed settings (low, medium, high) for adjustment, it provides stronger airflow than regular handheld fans to cool you down effectively no matter indoors or outdoors.
- Long Battery Life: Built-in 2500mAh battery can last up to 6 hours, enough for your daylong using.
- Two Usage Patterns : Its handle and charging base can be disassembled independently, which is a versatile design, meaning that you can use it as a handheld fan or a desktop fan.
- Convenient Charging: With a charging base, you just need to connect the base to power source and plop the fan on the base to charge itself. Or, you can directly connect the fan to the power source.
- Safe & Reliable: Overload protection circuit design keeps the voltage stable, prevents short circuit, overcharge, overheat, etc., and thus improves the fan’s working efficiency.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||MOFAN 2500mAh Battery Handheld fan|
|Color||White / Pink|
|Size||105 x 210 x 40mm / 4.1 x 8.3 x 1.6in|
|Weight||166.8g / 5.9oz|
Input & Output
|Bonus Features||A charging base included|
A This fan’s airflow is one of the strongest among all competitors we tested, second only to HANDFAN Portable Fan with 5200mAh Power Bank. It offers three wind speed levels. At speed 1, it produces quiet and slight breeze, perfect for sleeping. At speed 2, it sends gentle gust, ideal for indoor using. At speed 3, it provides powerful wind for evaporating sweat quickly.
A It measures 53dB at speed 1, similar to the steady hum emitted from a running computer host. It’s quiet enough that won’t bother your resting. At speed 2, it rates at 56.3dB. The sound of typing on keyboard and talking will definitely cover it in the office. At speed 3, the noise level is at 60.7dB. Though a bit louder, it’s literally negligible when using outdoors.
A With the 2500mAh battery, it can last 6 hours at speed 1, enough for daylong using. At speed2, it can last 3 hours and 10 minutes, and 1 hour and 46 minutes at speed 3. Well, it declines a bit, but you can still use your power bank to replenish juice for it.
A It has a built-in 2500mAh lithium battery, so you don’t need to buy extra batteries. You can power it up by connecting the charging port on its handle to a charger or a power bank, or just plop the fan on the charging base (the base should be connected to power source).
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions