Mack’s Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs (2 Options) – Small Disposable Ear Plugs with Super Low Pressure and NRR 29, for Blocking Sound, Sleeping, Snoring, Working, Traveling, and Hearing Protection
- Smaller Size：These earplugs are designed about 20% smaller than Mack’s standard-sized foam earplugs to provide maximum comfort for small or sensitive ear canals.
- Unrivaled Comfort：Molded with super low-pressure, skinned, tapered, and slow-released foam, they provide unmatched user comfort and hygiene.
- Excellent Noise Reduction Effect: Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 29 decibels. Although their sizes are relatively small, the 29dB of noise reduction effect could still block the most of noises in daily life.
- Easy to wear: They are easy to be rolled down for quick and easy insertions due to the slow-recovery speed and tiny compressed size.
- Doctor Recommended: #1 Doctor Recommended Earplug Brand to Prevent Hearing Loss. High-performance hearing protection. Made in the USA.
- Plastic Travel Case: Offer a plastic Travel Case to let you store the earplugs conveniently.
37.99 AED – 59.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Mack’s Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs|
|Product Dimensions||0.89 x 0.37 x 0.37 inches（2.27 x 0.94 x 0.94 cm）|
|Weight||0.3 g (0.01 oz)|
A As being tiny, these earplugs are the perfect fit for the small ear canals. Also, someone sensitive to the pressure on the ear canals will like them very much.
A These earplugs are disposable, and I don't recommend reusing them multiple times, because bacteria are easy to bred and remained in the pore of the foam. If you want to reuse the same pair of earplugs, before using, make sure to clean your ear canals with a cotton swab to prevent the breeding of bacteria.
Q What’s the difference between Mack’s Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs and Mack’s Dreamgirl Soft Foam E... answer nowA They come in almost the same size. But the Mack’s Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs are more suitable for the one who is extremely sensitive to the pressure on the ear canals because the Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs have a hollowed-out design in their bottoms, which can reduce the pressure to your ear canals.
A We don't recommend washing them. These earplugs are not designed to be cleaned because their recovery speed, minimum compressed sizes, and noise-reduction effect somehow would be impacted would be impacted after being washed. Therefore, it’s better to dispose of them after a few uses or once they get dust or earwax.
A No, you can’t. These foam earplugs are only used for noise reduction. Once they get in touch with water, they would absorb the water like the sponge, and thus the water will quickly run to your ear canals. If you are going to swim or sport by the sea, a pair of waterproof earplugs will be a better choice.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions