LEXON Minimalism Laptop Duffel Backpack – Daypack for School, College & Work
- Minimalist Design: The minimalist design and the rigid shape, easy and flexible to go with any of your outfit, whether school, street, or on a trip.
- Durable Materials: Elastic polyester fabric features durability, crease resistance, water resistance, soft and smooth texture, scratch resistance. Keeps your valuable safe.
- Padded Construction For Comfort: Padded back panels and shoulder straps are for great carrying comfortability. Adjustable design stabilizes and secures contents.
- Headphone Hole: Headphone jack design, convenient to talk on the phone.
- Multiple Organizer Pockets: Eight compartments in total，including one quick-access external zipper pocket, one main compartment, one 15″ laptop compartment, one A4 file zipper compartment, four net organizers for chargers, cables and other essentials.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||LEXON Stylish Laptop Backpack|
|Weight||700 g / 1.5 pounds|
|Exterior Dimension||16 x 12.1 x 6.6 in / 41 x 31 x 17 cm|
|Laptop Size||Max. 15 Inch|
|Document Compartment||Max. A4 Files|
|Cell Phone Pocket||5.9 x 4.5 in / 15 x 11.5 cm
(Compatible with iPhone 8 Plus and smaller models.)
|Top Grab Handle||Yes|
Q Is this big enough for a business man who often need to carry office supplies? I worry that it ma... answer nowA I go to work taking it with me every day. It can fit everything I need, a 15” laptop, a water bottle, a notebook, files and books, device chargers. It's very simple in design. Even if it's heavily loaded, it doesn't look bulky. And it looks great with my work suit.
A I bought this laptop backpack, and I love it very much. It is in great workmanship, very sturdy material and durable zippers. I travel a lot and the multifunctional pockets and the different compartments could get the stuff organized. So, it is perfect for travel business, or college students.
A Yes, it has enough compartments for your different kinds of stuff. Most important, it is comfortable to use. It has paddings in certain areas for comfort.
Q Hey, I’m currently going on a vacation, and this backpack looks great for what I need. Would this... answer nowA It is suitable for 1-2 days short trip.
Q I'm 6ft tall and plus size, do you think the straps will fit me comfortably or will they be too s... answer nowA The straps are adjustable. I'm a big guy and I always wear it commuting. Not only fits but is also comfortable. Thinking of getting it in another color too.
A I carry a laptop and many files in the back zipper and then in the front zipper I usually carry my iPad and all my cords. I would think if you had 1-inch binders and a couple average size text books, you would be fine.
Q Some bags have a padded slot to protect laptops, does this offer much padded protection for a sli... answer nowA Yes. There is a padding in this backpack.
Q Will it be comfortable on my shoulders especially when I often need to take it on a crowded bus o... answer nowA I don’t feel any pain on my shoulders in everyday commuting. Its padded back panels and shoulder straps are for great carrying comfortability.
A I wouldn't put the backpack in the washing machine, I would use a damp cloth and mild soap to wipe down the inside and out.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions