LENOVO USB C to 4 USB 3.0 Ports Hub – USB 3.1/3.2 Type C to USB-A Adapter/Dongle/Dock for MacBook Pro/Air/12”, Pixel 3, Dell XPS, iPad Pro, Surface Go/Book, and More (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible)
- 4 x USB 3.0: It offers four USB 3.0 (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen1) UBS-A ports with data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps — ten times faster than USB 2.0. It can transfer a 5G big file just in 10 seconds.
- Great USB Expansion: You can connect a keyboard, mouse, speaker, and other USB peripherals to your laptop.
- Speedy Charging: All four USB-A ports support up to 7.5W charging, fast enough to charge your phone, power bank, and other mobile devices.
- Compact Design: The main body measures only 3.7 x 1.3 x 0.5 in (9.4 x 3.4 x 1.2 cm). It’s small and won’t take up much space.
- Wide Compatibility: It’s compatible with all USB-C laptops available on the market.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Size||3.7 x 1.3 x 0.5 in/9.4 x 3.4 x 1.2 cm|
|Weight||35.9g / 1.3oz|
|Captive Cable||9.8in / 24.8cm|
|USB-A||USB 3.0 (5Gbps) x 4|
|USB-A Charging Capability||Three provides up to 7.5W fast-charging power|
|Data Transfer Speed||10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)|
|Devices that have Type-C or
Thunderbolt 3 Port w/o
supporting Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 / 3.0
|Macbook 12″ (2015 and later)
Macbook Pro 13” / 15” (2016 and later)
Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950XL
Chromebook (2016 and later) and more USB-C laptops w/o Power Delivery protocol
Note: All computer types listed herein are typical types only.
A Yes, if it has a USB-A or USB-C plug.
Q Is it suitable for long-term daily use? I often attach my display, keyboard, and mouse to my laptop. answer nowA Definitely yes. That’s what it does.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions