Inidea 3D Contoured Sleep Mask – Comfortable, Soft, Adjustable, Blindfold Eye Mask for Travel, Shift Work, Nap, Meditation & Sleeping Aid
- Ultimate Light Blocker:The innovative and invisible nose-wing design adds a convex part to the sleep mask where touches your nose wings, helping you relax and fall asleep quickly for a blissful sleep as well as wake up refreshed.
- 3D Contoured Shape Design:Unique contoured feature a protective curve with more contour space than another, will not touch your eyelids/eye makeup, no pressure on your eyeballs, and you can open your eyes freely.
- Quality Materials:Light and breathable material and smooth fabric let you release your facial stress and help you get into sleep rapidly.
- Adjustable Elastic Velcro:The Velcro strap is durable and not easy to deform, and it won’t drop easily while sleeping and moving. Tight but does not pull your hair.
- Relax In Darkness: Perfect for meditation. Try meditating with our mask any time of the day or night. Ideal for travel, afternoon naps or when your partner watches TV late at night.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Inidea 3D Contoured Sleep Mask|
|Color||Black / Silver Gray / Light Purple|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 3.5 inches (23 x 9 cm)|
|Weight||24.9 g (0.87 oz)|
Q All of the sleep masks I have tried let in light around the nose area. Is this one the same? answer nowA When I first put on the mask, I could see a sliver of light entering from my right nostril, but I adjusted the mask and I was in complete darkness.
A The part where touches your nose bridge is thickened, so it well solves the light-leaking problem around your nose area.
Q I sleep with my eyes slightly open. My optometrist suggested using a sleep mask to prevent my eye... answer nowA What is nice about this is the mask is molded so that it does not rub against your eyes.
Q Does the poly inside the mask seem as comfortable as actual silk, if anyone has used silk mask? answer nowA I've not used a silk mask before, but I can say the inside of the Inidea mask is very comfortable. I especially like how it is contoured so that your eyelashes do not brush up against the inside of the mask.
A I’m not sure - I think you would be alright - they are not tight on the face and there is definitely room in the eye area. I just love them and I have tried a lot! I think I would use them on a plane if I needed to. Good luck!
A No, it doesn't. And you can adjust the strap so that your skin has room to breathe.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions