Howard Leight by Honeywell LPF-1 Max Lite Soft Foam Earplugs (3 Options) – Low Pressure Disposable Ear Plugs with Contoured T-Shape, NRR 30, and Every Pair with A Single Bag, for Blocking Sound, Sleeping, Snoring, Working, Traveling, and Hearing Protection
- Unique T-shaped design: Contoured T shape ensures a secure fit, excellent noise reduction, and easy insertion / removal.
- Smooth Form Skin：Smooth, soil-resistant, and closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt from build-up.
- Powerful Noise Reduction Ability: With the noise reduction rating of 30dB, they could provide you excellent hearing protection in nearly every working place and even allow you to sleep in an environment under 70dB.
- Supreme Comfort: Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently to provide comfortable long-term wear. The T-shaped design makes the earplugs a shorter insertable size so they won’t cause any pressure to your sensitive ear canals.
- Easy Insertion: Soft foam enables you to compress the earplugs to the minimum sizes and insert them easily to your ear canals. The slow-recovery speed also offers you sufficient time to wear them and adjust their positions in your ear canals.
- Fits Regular Ear Canals：Designed to fit comfortably in regular ear canals while still offering superb noise reduction ability.
39.99 AED – 149.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Howard Leight by Honeywell Max Lite|
|Product Dimensions||1.07 x 0.38 x 0.38 inches（2.74 x 0.99 x 0.99 cm）|
|Weight||0.4 g (0.014 oz)|
A These earplugs are the regular sizes, and we think they’re suitable for most of the people. But, before picking a pair of earplugs, make sure to check the size of your ear canals, because the premise of the effective noise reduction and excellent comfort that a pair of foam earplugs have is that they should be well fitted into your ear canals.
A These earplugs are disposable, and I don't recommend reusing them multiple times, because bacteria are easy to bred and remained in the pore of the foam. If you want to reuse the same pair of earplugs, before using, make sure to clean your ear canals with a cotton swab to prevent the breeding of bacteria.
A The T-shaped design makes these earplugs perfectly fit your ear canals, and you could see their relatively big tails are remaining outside the holes of your ears. Compared with those regular-shaped earplugs, this will be helpful for you to block more noise. On top of that, due to their comparably large tails, the parts that enter into the ear canals are just the two-thirds of these earplugs. Thus, they won’t cause any pressure to your sensitive ear canals, and thereby provide a higher level of comfort than other regular-sized ones.
A The bell-shaped design doesn’t give these earplugs any advantage of their comfort and noise-blocking effect. What’s worse, the bell-shaped earplugs cannot match our ear canals as perfectly as they look like, and, on the contrary, the protruding parts of the earplugs will be stuck in the ear canals and cause pain. While the T-shaped earplugs have a smarter design than the bell-shaped ones. They have lessened their inserting parts for more comfort and employed the tails to cling with the ear canals for blocking more noise.
A You need to roll down the earplugs to their minimum sizes and pull up your ear with the free hand to open up your ear canals fully, then insert them into your ear canals. Make sure the earplugs are seated entirely in your ear canals, and there’re not much tails remaining outside.
A Well, there might be some smells, but they are from the plastic container, not the earplugs themselves.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions