Flents Quiet Time Soft Foam Ear Plugs (2 Options) – Disposable Latex Earplugs with NRR 33 and Extra Smooth Form, for Blocking Sound, Sleeping, Snoring, Working, Traveling, and Hearing Protection
- Relatively Large Size: They are bigger than the regular-sized earplugs, more suitable for the big ear canals.
- Comfortable Fit: These earplugs are made of comfortable soft foams that are easily compressed for insertion and fit comfortably in the ear.
- Exceptional Noise Reduction Effect: These earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33dB. They could completely fill your ear canals due to their relatively large sizes. Therefore, they do better in noise reduction than other regular-sized earplugs. Made in the USA.
- Hearing Protection: These earplugs can not only be used for blocking external sounds in sleep, travel, work, and concerts, but also offer hearing protection from construction, heavy machinery, hand tools, music, and other loud environments.
- Convenient Carrying case: This product comes in a convenient carrying case.
42.99 AED – 82.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs|
|Product Dimensions||1.01 x 0.45 x 0.45 inches（2.59 x 1.15 x 1.15 cm）|
|Weight||0.5 g (0.017 oz)|
A These earplugs are bigger than the regular-sized ones, more suitable for the big ear canals.
Q If you are in a room with a TV and people talking, and you are trying to read, will they block ou... answer nowA They will block out the majority of noise, but not all. But I don't know of any earplugs that will block out 100% of the noise.
A These earplugs did not overly enlarge the diameter for bigger sizes like other big-sized plugs did. Instead, they lengthened the plugs to meet the needs of the big ear canals, which would not overstretch your ear canals and make you feel any pain. Hence, they are snugger than other large-sized ones.
Q Can these earplugs be used more than one time? Will they expand back out to its original shape wh... answer nowA They can be worn more than once. I rotate pairs of plugs every night which gives them more time to expand back. But it is still not recommend reusing the same pair of earplugs multiple times, because bacteria are easy to bred and remained in the pore of the foam.
A We don't recommend washing them. These earplugs are not designed to be cleaned because their recovery speed, minimum compressed sizes, and noise-reduction effect somehow would be impacted after being washed. Therefore, it’s better to dispose of them after a few uses or once they get dust or earwax.
Q What is the difference between different Flents’s earplugs like Flents Quiet Time Ear plugs for e... answer nowA I’ve tried Flents Quiet Time Ear plugs, but I put them away after a few tries – these earplugs gave me no chance of inserting into my ear canals because it’s tough to pinch the tapered-shaped head of them to the minimum size.
A Yes, they work great for shooting. By providing 33dB of sound reduction, these earplugs can protect your hearing from damage.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions