DECATHLON QUECHUA NH100 20L Outdoor Backpack – Ultra Lightweight Daypack for Sports, Outdoors & Travel
- Feature Design: This backpack is simple, lightweight and very practical for short day hikes. It helps you to carry what is essential. Your partner in crime on all your nature outings.
- Durable Materials: Made of water- and tear- resistant polyester material for protecting your important stuff.
- Carrying Comfort: It comes with adjustable shoulder straps. When it is heavily load, use the thumb-hold buckle to help relieve the pressure on your shoulders.
- Multiple Organizer Pockets: Six compartments in total, including one quick-access external zipper pocket, two side pockets (for water bottle or glasses case), one main compartment (for gym clothes), one elastic pocket, one zipper pocket.
- Multi-Purpose: Ideal for daily use, trekking, cycling, hiking, camping and travelling. walk-around, day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||DECATHLON QUECHUA NH100 20L Outdoor Backpack|
|Color||Beige / Jade / Black|
|Weight||470 g / 1.04 pounds|
|Exterior Dimension||18 x 9.4 x 3.1 in / 47 x 24 x 14 cm|
|Top Grab Handle||Yes|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Padded Back Panel||Yes|
A It's awesome with so much room! Great bag!
Q Would this be big enough for a petite woman to carry a light jacket, GoPro, water bottle, phone, ... answer nowA Hi, I would say yes. I myself am a petite woman (4'10) and purchased this to use as a gym bag. I am able to fit my sneakers, wallet, headphones, cell phone, and water bottle in this bag easily. I like it because it is not huge but big enough to fit the essentials. Hope this helps!
A Yes, the straps are adjustable and the pack itself is small enough for a six-year-old. Of course, don't pack it too heavy.
Q I'm 6ft tall and plus size, do you think the straps will fit me comfortably or will they be too s... answer nowA The straps are adjustable. I'm a big guy and I always took this on a gym. It was great. Not only fits, but is also comfortable, light as a feather.
A Yes, they are slightly padded and comfortable. The backpack itself is very lightweight.
Q Will it be comfortable on my shoulders especially when I often need to take it on a crowded bus o... answer nowA I don’t feel any pain on my shoulders while commuting. Its padded back panels and shoulder straps are for great carrying comfortability.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions