BSONWAY Chin & Neck Supporting Travel Pillow – Memory Foam Pillow with Head, Neck and Chin Support without Forward Nodding, for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, and Office Napping
- Chin Support: The front area raises tall enough to support your chin, giving you a proper and healthy sleeping posture.
- 360° Surrounding Support: There are proper supports for your head and neck, allowing your neck and head to lean comfortably against the soft yet supportive memory foam cushion.
- Skin-Friendly Material: The travel pillow is made of 100% pure cotton, which touches your skin gently. And you won’t feel sultry even after long time wearing.
- Adjustable Snap Buckle: The simple snap buckle enables you to adjust the pillow to the most comfortable position based on your neck size.
- Easy Storage: Lightweight and portable, the pillow can be packed down to the size of a roll of toilet paper in the carrying case.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||BSONWAY Travel Pillow|
|Color||Blue / Grey|
|Foldable / Rolled-Up||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 10.2 x 4.3 inches（28 x 26 x 11 cm）|
|Weight||300 g (10.58 oz)|
A It really supported my neck during an 8-hour flight!
Q I need a pillow for support. I have neck issues and need something for sitting and watching TV or... answer nowA I have only used this for travel but it works great. I could see if you’re just sitting at home and watching TV, this would be very comfortable as well. You really can't go wrong with it.
A Yes, our neck pillow is designed with raised lobes around that allow your neck and head to lean comfortably against the soft yet supportive memory foam cushion.
Q For short people, will it support curvature of neck rather than allowing back of head from hittin... answer nowA I used it on the airplane recently and I really liked it. First time I was ever able to sleep! I am only 5'3" and it wrapped around my neck to the extent that it totally held my head up. I did not feel that it put tension on my neck and I have a bad neck.
Q How thick is the pillow in the back - I'm concerned about it pushing my head forward the way a re... answer nowA I was very worried about this problem at the beginning. I have bought several such pillows before. Although some of them offered comfortable support for my neck, I couldn’t use them on the plane's seats. They would push my neck and head away from the seat so that my entire body can't rest with ease on the seat. Until I met BSONWAY, its flat back-head allows me to sleep comfortably on long haul flights.
A I have only had it for 3 months, but for the 5 times that I have used it. So far, I would say yes.
A No. This is the absolute best traveling pillow ever. I commute 60 miles a day for work by bus and wouldn't use any other pillow.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions