Beyond 360 Head & Neck Support Travel Pillow – Memory Foam Neck Pillow with Maximum Comfort & Light Blocking Hat, for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, and Office Napping
- Cushioned Memory Form: The Beyond travel pillow is constructed with high quality memory foam that actually supports your neck without the awkward positioning and discomfort. Proven to be more comfortable than inflatable, microbead, & down neck pillows.
- Ergonomic Raised Design: The Beyond neck pillow is designed with orthopedic raised lobe contouring on either side that allow your neck and head to lean comfortably against the soft yet supportive memory foam cushion.
- Ideal for Plane Flights: Complete with a flattened rear cushion (perfect for all air travel seats on any flight), this neck pillow is the perfect travel accessory and companion.
- Hood Design: The built-in hood keeps you from day light disturbance. You can still sleep soundly even during daytime.
- Washable: Made out of high-quality soft velour, the Beyond 360 Travel Neck Pillow includes a removable and washable cover that makes cleaning a breeze and eliminating germs easily.
- Compact Travel Set: Lightweight and portable, you can store it in the carrying case easily.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Beyond 360 Head & Neck Support Travel Pillow|
|Foldable / Rolled-Up||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||12.9 x 11 x 5.5 inches（33 x 28 x 14 cm）|
|Weight||490 g (17.28 oz)|
Q Does the memory foam hold up well or does it collapse/compress and lose its shape/support like so... answer nowA Holds up well and doesn't lose shape. Shapes a little to head and neck, so it’s comfortable but firmer than those pillows.
Q How soft is your memory foam? Mine seems really squishy. I expected it to be firmer to offer more... answer nowA I think it's firm enough, so it's going to be squishy. I really enjoy mine.
Q I need a pillow for support. I have neck issues and need something for sitting and watching TV or... answer nowA I have only used this for travel but it works great. I could see if you’re just sitting at home and watching TV, this would be very comfortable as well. You really can't go wrong with it.
A Yes, our neck pillow is designed with raised lobes on either side that allow your neck and head to contour and lean comfortably against either side of the soft yet supporting memory foam cushion.
Q I tend to sleep best on a plane when leaning on a window. However, if I am stuck in the middle se... answer nowA It’s amazing. I have slept for hours on long haul flights in an aisle seat with this! You may have to play around with the tightness of the strings, depending on what is comfortable for you. Your chin and jawline can fit inside the pillow so that your head can turn slightly to either side. Your head will be held steadily and be supported (but not like you are wearing a neck brace!). Best travel pillow I’ve ever used!!!
Q For short people, will it support curvature of neck rather than allowing back of head from hittin... answer nowA I used it on the airplane recently and I really liked it. First time I was ever able to sleep! I am only 5'3" and it wrapped around my neck to the extent that it totally held my head up. I did not feel that it put tension on my neck and I have a bad neck.
Q How thick is the pillow in the back - I'm concerned about it pushing my head forward the way a re... answer nowA I was very worried about this problem at the beginning. I have bought several such pillows before. Although some of them offered comfortable support for my neck, I couldn’t use them on the plane's seats. They would push my neck and head away from the seat so that my entire body can't rest with ease on the seat. Until I met Beyond, its flat back-head allows me to sleep comfortably on long haul flights.
A I have only had it for 2 months, but for the 4 times that I have used it. So far, I would say yes.
A No. This is the absolute best traveling pillow ever. I commute 60 miles a day for work by bus and wouldn't use any other pillow.
Q Could I be comfortably wearing the Bose QC35 noise canceling headphones at the same time? answer nowA Beyond’s two-side walls design doesn’t seem friendly to large over-ear headphones. I tried to sleep with my Bose QC35 on and this pillow, it did push the headphones up a little bit. But what I want to say is that it doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable. For me, I think it’s acceptable. It really depends on the size of the headphones and the length of the user’s neck.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions