Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro Wireless Headphones – Sport Bluetooth Earphones / Earbuds with Dual EQ, 10 Hour Playtime, IP68, SweatGuard Technology & aptX Hi-Fi Sound (A3402)
- Truly Sweatproof Technology: SweatGuard technology is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat. Thanks to SweatGuard’s extreme waterproof protection, Spirit Pro does not require a cover for its charging port.
- Specially Made for Sports: Spirit Pro brings you the comfortable and light wearing experience even you wear it for a long time.
- Ergonomic Design: Ultra-soft eartips and earwings deliver a secure and comfortable fit.
- Optimized Sound: aptX high-fidelity audio preserves sound data as it is transmitted for enhanced quality.
- Dual-EQ Modes: Adjust the intensity of your music. Unleash a heavy-hitting wave of sound with deeper bass when you switch to workout mode.
- 10-Hour Playtime: A single charge will power a week’s worth of workouts.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Weight||17 g / 0.6 oz|
|Waterproof Rating||IP68 + SweatGuard|
|Charging Interfaces||Micro USB|
|Driver Size||6 mm Drivers|
|Rrequency Reponse||20Hz – 22kHz|
|Features||AptX High Fidelity Sound|
|Dual EQ Modes (Crystal-Clear Sound with Deeper Bass)|
|Supported Bluetooth Codec||aptX|
|Wireless Range||10 m / 33 ft|
|Playtime||Up to 10 Hours (at 60% Volume)|
|Recharge Time||1.5 Hours|
|Input||5V ⎓ 0.5A|
A No, they are not easy to fall out. The ear fins very comfortably lock into the curve in your ear to prevent them from falling out. The tilt angle of earbuds coupled with ergonomics design makes it deep into your ear canals, so they feel very secure for workout and daily use. In addition, it comes with a shirt clip to hold the cable to your clothing to ensure stable fit.
Q Which is better between this pair and the Spirit X? I want the pair that is the loudest and sound... answer nowA For music, the pros are great. The Spirit Pro has better sound and better bass, but the Spirit X is slightly louder. The Spirit Pro has better water resistance as it doesn't require a flap to cover the charging port. Also, the Spirit X uses Bluetooth 5.0 and has slightly better battery life.
A I have no issues at the gym when using them. The connection remains strong when leaving my bag in one place within 30 feet.
A The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the earbuds and your device near.
A Yes. When you listen to music, press the middle button to pause/play, and hold the volume button to skip tracks.
A No, it is super lightweight. When hanging out, you can always keep it around your neck without any burden. You can put on it for listening to music or watching video any time.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions