Anker PowerCore+ Mini 3350 Portable Charger – Ultra-Compact Lipstick-sized Power Bank (A1104)
- The Anker Advantage: Anker has 20 million+ happy users and 99% positive Amazon feedback.
- Unmatched Reliability: Now upgraded with the highest quality battery cells from Panasonic (Tesla’s battery cell supplier) to ensure superior performance and safety.
- PowerIQ Fast Charging: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge. Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1-amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz) makes it easy for you to put in your bag without taking up too much space.
- High Capacity: One of the most powerful ‘mini’ chargers on the market. Adds over one charge to iPhone 8 or at least 80% to the Galaxy S8 and other flagship smartphones.
- Workmanship: The original lipstick tube design. A + grade anodized aluminum alloy case to create a meticulous feel, with a nice power indicator and comfortable buttons for the harmonious mix to make it stunning.
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Anker PowerCore+ mini Power Bank|
|Size||92 x 23 x 23mm / 3.6×0.9×0.9in|
|Weight||85.4g / 3.0 oz|
|Charging Ports||1 x USB-A (PowerIQ)
1 x Micro-USB
|Recharging Time||3~4 Hours (via 5V⎓1A Charger)|
A It is 2.3cm in diameter, and 9.2cm in height which is a little taller than a lipstick. It is compact and weighs only 80g. It comes with a small carrier bag as well, so that makes it even more convenient to carry.
A The Anker PowerCore mini 3350 is compatible with Android, iOS and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
A Power IQ is a fast charging technology. It intelligently identifies your device to deliver the fastest possible charge. MultiProtect Safety System means surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
A Yes, Anker PowerCore mini 3350 can charge the new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFi) cable separately.
A Its maximum output is only 1 amp. Considering it is portable and you can use it when you’re in an emergency, it is good though.
A No. Anker has disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
Q Can I use other Micro USB cables instead of the one that came with Anker PowerCore mini 3,350 to ... answer nowA Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used to charge your devices with Anker PowerCore mini 3,350.
Q What does the LED indicate when the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger is charging itself o... answer nowA The LED light will stay on when charging a device, it will be green when there is 50%-100% capacity left in the power core, and then turn yellow when there is 20%-50% capacity left in the power core, and turn red when the capacity goes down to 5-20%. The red light will begin to flash when the capacity is lower than 5%. When the power core is being charged, a steady yellow light will stay on. The yellow light will turn green when the PowerCore+Mini is 100% charged. The green light will turn off after unplug the PowerCore+ Mini.
A Yes, Anker PowerCore mini 3350 can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
A Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27,027mAh (100-watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes.
Q I read that this charger gets hot while charging and am wondering if I should worry about keeping... answer nowA I've kept the charger in my pocket while charging and have never had a problem with it. Sure, it gets warm but not that bad.
A I personally wouldn't leave any electronics in the car. Any extremely hot or cold temperature can be harmful to electronic devices. Also, the instruction manual says do not expose to extreme temperatures.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions