Anker Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Charge & Sync Cable-Apple MFi Certified – 3ft / 6ft
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Apple MFi Certified: Complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6s Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
- Incredible Charging Speed: Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charge speed. Supports Apple 2.4A fast charging.
- Incredibly Durable: Tangle-free nylon cord with aluminum casing has a 4000+ bend lifespan, several times longer than original device cables. And it is also flexible.
- Premium Quality: The original Apple chip and 8-pin C48 connector. Gold-plated craft makes it anti-oxidation and anti-rust.
44.99 AED – 52.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||Anker Nylon Braided Lightning Cable|
|USB Type-A (Male)|
|Data Transfer Speed||USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s)|
|Cable Length||0.9m / 3ft|
|1.8m / 6ft|
|Cable Housing Material||Nylon|
|All devices with Lightning connector
|iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus
iPhone 5C / 5S / 5 / SE
iPad Pro 9.7″ / 10.5″ / 12.9″ ,
iPad 6th (2018) / 5th (2017) / 4th (2012) generation
iPad Air 2 / Air iPad mini 4 / 3 / 2 /1 Airpods,
BeatsX Earphones, Beats Pill+
A Generally, a PVC cable is softer than a nylon cable, which makes it easy for storage. However, nylon is anti-dirt and more durable than PVC.
A It has an excellent charging speed. We got a result of 2.33A of current to an iPad mini 4 using this cable and the Anker PowerPort 2 Lite. It means it can reach the maximum charging speed of an old iOS device. However, it depends on your device and the charging equipment you use. You can fast charge your device with a suitable charger.
A Yes. It is compatible with iPhone XS Max and also any device with a Lightning port：, such as iPhone XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPod nano (7th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), etc.
A Yes, but the maximum output of the original Apple charger is 5V ⎓1A, which makes most iPhones fail to charge at the fastest speed. And this cable supports Apple 2.4A fast charging. If you want to fast charge your phone, you can get a charger that supports Apple 2.4A fast charging.
A Apple MFi certification is a license shown that Apple (Apple Inc.) has authorized accessory manufacturers to mark MFi logo on their products. Actually, MFi is the abbreviation of "made for iPhone" made for iPod "" made for iPad “. Accessory products must pass rigorous tests to have MFi certification. Therefore, MFi-certified accessory surpasses those non-certified products, whether the design, quality or compatibility. MFi-certified accessory is quality assured.
A Yes. All the iPhone cases in our mall are compatible with it.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions