AENZR USB-IF Certified USB C to USB C 5A(100W) TPE Cable with E-Marker & Power Delivery (3.3ft/6.6ft) – Durable Type C Fast Charging Cable for MacBook Pro, Smartphones, Nintendo Switch and more
- PD 100W FastCharging & Supreme Compatibility: It supports 5A charging and is compatible with multiple fast charging protocols, like Power Delivery, QC3.0, FCP. With PD fast charging of up to 100W, it can intelligently match various USB-C devices, able to charge all USB-C mobile devices and USB-C laptops at fastest speeds, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, Nintendo Switch, MacBook Pro 2016 and later, 12-inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360, etc.
- Speedy Data Transfer: It supports USB 2.0 data-transfer speed of 480Mbps, which is sufficient to meet most smartphones’ data-transfer needs.
- Safe & Reliable: Employing 56KΩ pull-up resistor and E-MARK chip ensures safe and stable charging.
- Flexible & Durable: The cable jacket employs super-flexible and durable TPE material, making it similar to the original charging cable of MacBook Pro.
- Reversible USB-C Connector: Both USB-C ports feature bidirectional charging and data transfer. It keeps in step with the latest trend of USB interface, employing reversible connector. This user-friendly design lets you bit farewell to the frustration of inserting failure.
18.99 AED – 21.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||AENZR USB-IF Certified USB C to USB C 5A(100W) TPE Cable with E-Marker & Power Delivery|
|USB Power Delivery Support||100W MAX|
|Data Transfer Speed||USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)|
|Cable Length||1m (3.3ft) / 2m (6.6ft)|
|Cable Diameter||4mm (0.16in) / 4mm (0.16in)|
|Cable Housing Material||TPE|
|All Type-C mobile devices||Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 6, Nintendo Switch, etc.|
|The latest laptops that have Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port||Macbook 12″ (2015 and later), Macbook Pro 13″ / 15″ (2016 and later), Microsoft, Lumia 950 / 950XL, Chromebook (2016 and later), Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360 and more USB-C laptops.|
|All Type-C power banks||Anker PowerCore Speed 20000, Anker PowerCore+ 26800, RAVPower Xtreme 26800 PD Power Bank, ROMOSS Sense4+, ROMOSS Sense6+, QUANHAN 10000mAh PD + QC 3.0 Power Bank, etc.|
A It depends on the charging speed your devices can draw and your charging gears can deliver. This cable support the maximum 5A of current and PD fast charging of up to 100W, able to charge all USB-C devices at full speed. So long as you use a proper USB-C charger, you can fast charge your devices.
A USB Power Delivery (USB PD) is currently one of the mainstream fast charging protocols. It increases the power delivery via USB charging cables and charging gears, and extends the power supply capacity of cable bus in USB devices. This protocol can provide higher voltage and current. It generally includes 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V and 20V, offering the optimized charging to connected devices. USB PD has increased standard power levels to up to 100W and the power direction is no longer fixed. At present, only USB-C to USB-C cables and USB-C to Lightning cables support PD fast charge. If you want to take advantage of PD fast charge, your devices should support this protocol, and a PD charger or a PD power bank is required. PD-capable devices include iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, Google Pixel/Pixel 2, Samsung S9, Xiaomi MI 6, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, MacBook 12”, MacBook Pro 2016 and later, etc.
A Yes. It can deliver up to 100W of power, able to charge most USB-C laptops at top speed, such as MacBook Pro 2016 and later, 12-inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360, etc.
A Yes. It supports USB 2.0, able to sync at 480Mbps. As most smartphones generally support USB 2.0, it’s sufficient to meet most smartphones’ data transfer needs. If you want to transfer data between your laptop and other devices, we suggest you to buy a USB 3.0 Gen 2 UBS-C to USB-C Cable.
A The cable jacket is made of premium TPE material, which is not only soft, but also way sturdier and more durable than other cheap cables from the marketplace. It can tolerate repeated bends without splitting. If you desire a more heavy-duty cable, we recommend you to buy AENZR USB-IF Certified USB C to USB C 5A(100W) Nylon Braided Cable.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions