AENZR USB-IF Certified USB C to USB C 3.1 GEN 2 5A(100W) Nylon Braided Cable with E-Marker & Power Delivery (1ft/3.3ft) – Durable Type C Cable for MacBook Pro, External Drives, Smartphones, Nintendo Switch and more
- PD 100W FastCharging & Supreme Compatibility: It supports 5A charging and is compatible with multiple fast charging protocols, like Power Delivery, QC3.0, FCP. With PD fast charging of up to 100W, it can intelligently match various USB-C devices, able to charge all USB-C mobile devices and USB-C laptops at fastest speeds, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, Nintendo Switch, MacBook Pro 2016 and later, 12-inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360, etc.
- Ultra Fast Data Transfer: It supports USB 3.1 Gen2 data-transfer speed of 10Gbps, 20 times faster than USB 2.0, meeting the fastest data-transfer speeds of the external SSD (Samsung T5, Western Digital My Passport and SanDisk Extreme 900). It can transfer a 50GB 4K movie in 1 minute, and supports 4K video output.
- Safe & Reliable: Employing 56KΩ pull-up resistor and E-MARK chip ensures safe and stable charging.
- Ultimate Durability: Heavy-duty nylon braided jacket makes it hard-wearing and tangle-free. Both ends utilize premium aluminum alloy material, more durable and sturdier.
- Reversible USB-C Connector: Both USB-C ports feature bidirectional charging and data transfer. It keeps in step with the latest trend of USB interface, employing reversible connector. This user-friendly design lets you bit farewell to the frustration of inserting failure.
34.99 AED – 39.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||AENZR USB-IF Certified USB C to USB C 3.1 GEN 2 5A (100W) Nylon Braided Cable with E-Marker & Power Delivery|
|USB Power Delivery Support||100W MAX|
|Data Transfer Speed||USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps)|
|Cable Length||0.25m (0.8ft) / 1m (3.3ft) / 2m (6.6ft)|
|Cable Diameter||4.3mm (0.17in) / 4.3mm (0.17in) / 5mm (0.2in)|
|Cable Housing Material||Nylon|
|All Type-C mobile devices||Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 6, Nintendo Switch, etc.|
|The latest laptops that have Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port||Macbook 12″ (2015 and later), Macbook Pro 13″ / 15″ (2016 and later), Microsoft, Lumia 950 / 950XL, Chromebook (2016 and later), Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360 and more USB-C laptops.|
|All Type-C power banks||Anker PowerCore Speed 20000, Anker PowerCore+ 26800, RAVPower Xtreme 26800 PD Power Bank, ROMOSS Sense4+, ROMOSS Sense6+, QUANHAN 10000mAh PD + QC 3.0 Power Bank, etc.|
A Yes. It supports USB 3.1 Gen2 with data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps, which is 20 times of USB 2.0. It can transfer 50GB files just in one minutes and support 4K movie syncing. Also, it allows you to edit a 1080P or even 4K video smoothly straight on your external SSD.
A It depends on the charging speed your devices can draw and your charging gears can deliver. This cable support the maximum 5A of current and PD fast charging of 100W, which is sufficient to fully charge all USB-C devices. So long as you use a proper USB-C charger, you can charge your devices at fast speed.
A USB Power Delivery (USB PD) is currently one of the mainstream fast charging protocols. It increases the power delivery via USB charging cables and charging gears, and extends the power supply capacity of cable bus in USB devices. This protocol can provide higher voltage and current. It generally includes 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V and 20V, offering the optimized charging to connected devices. USB PD has increased standard power levels to up to 100W and the power direction is no longer fixed. At present, only USB-C to USB-C cables and USB-C to Lightning cables support PD fast charge. If you want to take advantage of PD fast charge, your devices should support this protocol, and a PD charger or a PD power bank is required. PD-capable devices include iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, Google Pixel/Pixel 2, Samsung S9, Xiaomi MI 6, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, MacBook 12”, MacBook Pro 2016 and later, etc.
A Yes. It can deliver up to 100W of power, able to charge all USB-C laptops at top speed (such as MacBook Pro 2016 and later, 12-inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360, etc.).
A It’s available in 1m (3.3ft) and 0.3m (1ft). The 1m (3.3ft) version is perfect for indoor using to charge your devices, and using as your primary charging and data-transfer cable. The 0.3m (1ft) length is better for taking on the go, especially when you use your power bank to charge your phone or transfer data to your external hard drive. Just choose your optimal one as needed.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions