AENZR USB C to USB A 3.0 Nylon Braided 3A Charging Cable (1ft/3.3ft/6.6ft) – Durable Type C Cable for High Speed Sync & Fast Charging for Smartphones, External Drives, Nintendo Switch, MacBook and more
- FastCharging & Supreme Compatibility: It supports 3A charging and is compatible with multiple fast charging protocols, like QC3.0, FCP. It’s able to quickly charge USB-C mobile devices, including USB-C smartphones (Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 6, etc.), power banks, Bluetooth earphones, tablets, Nintendo Switch, etc.
- High Speed Data Transfer: It supports USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen1) data-transfer speed of up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0. To transfer a 5G file just needs 10 seconds, which is the fastest data-transfer speed of most smartphones and external hard drives on the market. You can edit a 1080P or even 4K video smoothly straight on your external SSD.
- Safe & Reliable: Employing 56KΩ pull-up resistor ensures excellent safety and reliability.
- Ultimate Durability: Heavy-duty nylon braided jacket offers superior durability and a nice look. Premium aluminum alloy material on the connector makes it sturdier and long-lasting.
- Reversible USB-C Connector: It keeps in step with the latest trend of USB interface, employing reversible connector. This user-friendly design lets you bit farewell to the frustration of inserting failure.
14.99 AED – 20.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||AENZR USB C to USB A 3.0 Nylon Braided 3A Charging Cable|
|Data Transfer Speed||USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps)|
|Cable Length||0.3m (1ft) / 1m (3.3ft)|
|Cable Diameter||4mm (0.16in) / 4mm (0.16in)|
|Cable Housing Material||Nylon|
|All Type-C mobile devices||Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate 10, Xiaomi MI 8, Xiaomi MI 6, OnePlus 6, Nintendo Switch, etc.|
|The latest laptops that have Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port||Macbook 12″ (2015 and later), Macbook Pro 13″ / 15″ (2016 and later), Microsoft, Lumia 950 / 950XL, Chromebook (2016 and later), Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre x360 and more USB-C laptops (with limited speed)|
|All Type-C power banks||Anker PowerCore Speed 20000, Anker PowerCore+ 26800, RAVPower Xtreme 26800 PD Power Bank, ROMOSS Sense4+, ROMOSS Sense6+, QUANHAN 10000mAh PD + QC 3.0 Power Bank, etc.|
A Yes. It supports USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen1) with data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, which is 10 times of USB 2.0. It can transfer a 5G big file just in 10 seconds and allow you to edit a 1080P or even 4K video smoothly straight on your external SSD.
A Yes, but it would be limited by Apple’s charging protocol. That means if you use this cable to charge your MacBook Pro 15”, MacBook Pro 13” (2016 and later), you would only get 12W charging. no matter how fast the charger you use. So if you do want to fast charge your laptops, we suggest you to use a USB-C to USB-C cable that supports 3A or 5A in conjunction with a at least 30W (29W) PD charger or PD power bank. You can check our guide PD charger and PD power banks.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions