3M E-A-R Soft Yellow Neons Form Earplugs (3 Options) – Low Pressure Disposable Ear Plugs with Pliable Form, NRR 33, and Every Pair with A Single Bag, for Blocking Sound, Sleng, and Heareping, Snoring, Working, Traveliing Protection
- Smaller Size: These earplugs are smaller than the regular-sized ones, suitable for the people with smaller ear canals or who is more sensitive to the pressure on the ear canals.
- Soft Foam: The soft, pliable foam provides the pure comfort for your ear canals during a long-term wearing. Even if you are a side sleeper, it won’t cause any pressure or pain in your ear canals.
- Moderate Noise-Reduction Effect: These earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33dB. If they can fit the shape of your ear canals, they can meet the needs of your daily life.
- Easy to Wear: They are easy to be rolled down for quick and easy insertions. Besides, they have a super slow-recovery speed, which means that as long as you pinch them to the minimum size, you will have the sufficient time to insert them and adjust their positions in your ear canals.
- Individual Package: Each pair of 3M earplugs has their own poly bag which keeps them clean before use.
39.99 AED – 149.99 AED
Hurry up! Just 8 items left in stock
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
Why Choose Us
|Product Name||3M OCS1135|
|Product Dimensions||0.93 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches（2.35 x 1.04 x 1.04 cm）|
|Weight||0.3 g (0.01 oz)|
A These earplugs are just a little bit smaller than the regular-sized ones, so they are the perfect fit for the relatively small ear canals. Also, someone sensitive to the pressure on the ear canals will like them very much.
A These earplugs are disposable, and I don't recommend reusing them multiple times, because bacteria are easy to bred and remained in the pore of the foam. If you want to reuse the same pair of earplugs, before using, make sure to clean your ear canals with a cotton swab to prevent the breeding of bacteria.
A The slow-recovery speed is definitely better. The relatively slow-recovery speed allows the sufficient time for you to insert the earplugs and adjust the positions of them in your ear canals.
A No, you can’t. These foam earplugs are only used for noise reduction. Once they get in touch with water, they would absorb the water like the sponge, and thus the water will quickly run to your ear canals. If you are going to swim or sport by the sea, a pair of waterproof earplugs will be a better choice.
A We don't recommend washing them. These earplugs are not designed to be cleaned because their recovery speed, minimum compressed sizes, and noise-reduction effect somehow would be impacted after being washed. Therefore, it’s better to dispose of them after a few uses or once they get dust or earwax.
A Yes, they work great for shooting. By providing 33dB of sound reduction, these earplugs can protect your hearing from damage.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions